Today I have Mackenzie from Design Darling doing a guest post on some fabulous decor items for your home. Enjoy!
Hi there! I'm Mackenzie from Design Darling and I'm excited to share a few of my decorating faves today on Cove & Grey.
1. Pretty coffee table books are a must-have in any interior and I've been coveting The Hermès Scarf: History & Mystique for ages. Almost as good as the real deal!
2. Call me crazy but I don't think I'll ever tire of lucite. These Target nesting tables are the perfect space-saver in a dorm room or studio apartment!
3. These yellow lacquer barstools from Lilly Pulitzer's home collection would brighten up any room. Picture two or three tucked under a kitchen island!
4. Every pretty picture deserves a pretty frame! This coral frame is just $35, making it the perfect holiday gift.
5. I'd like one of these Container Store round lacquered boxes in every color! The pink for corralling office supplies, the white for housing my jewelry collection, the turquoise for stocking sweets at my desk... You get the idea!
6. I generally gravitate to solids over prints but I'm pretty sure I could make an exception for this pretty Trina Turk pillow.
7. This Jonathan Adler mug costs only $10 and will make you smile every time you see it.
- - -
Thanks to Lauren for having me! Happy holidays, everyone!